MAORA CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TORC Charlotte super buggy $10,000 purse

2 posters

Go down

TORC Charlotte super buggy $10,000 purse Empty Re: TORC Charlotte super buggy $10,000 purse

Post by pontoontodd Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:35 pm

April 20 and 21. Friday and Saturday night.

PM me if you have a non TORC legal engine and want to race. I'll give you the contact info for the person at USAC you need to talk to.
pontoontodd
pontoontodd

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2011-01-28

Back to top Go down

TORC Charlotte super buggy $10,000 purse Empty Re: TORC Charlotte super buggy $10,000 purse

Post by Wyoming 1 Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:15 pm

When is the dates on this?
Wyoming 1
Wyoming 1

Number of posts : 679
Job/hobbies : keeping oil fund up
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Back to top Go down

TORC Charlotte super buggy $10,000 purse Empty TORC Charlotte super buggy $10,000 purse

Post by pontoontodd Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:39 pm

This is reworded from an e-mail Jason @ USAC sent me today:

If someone wants to come that has something out of spec with 2012 TORC rules we can deal with them on an individual basis.
We won't require all teams and drivers to join or buy radios
We'll work with each team on helmet and safety gear if they are older than our rules allow. (I don't want to say anything is allowed but if they are in good shape we'll allow them)
The Super Buggy race on Friday will be part of the Live SPEED broadcast and will have a segment in the Saturday television that is part of the SPEED docu-reality show.
We'll have a payback of $5,000 each day for 10 cars (I'm open to how that is divided per position)
Entry Fees will be $275.

Sounds like $1500-$2000 to win.

If your engine doesn't meet TORC rules, contact them and see if they'll let you run.
pontoontodd
pontoontodd

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2011-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down