MAORA CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are we going to talk about now?

+8
Rich
Spencer Rising-Moore
pbp
rangerracing722
Racebug1098
Fatguy_908
KING coors
Wyoming 1
12 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

What are we going to talk about now? - Page 5 Empty Re: What are we going to talk about now?

Post by vern Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:42 pm

Easy Chicken, I remember when you were in a buggy ............
vern
vern

Number of posts : 135
Job/hobbies : Working on junk
Registration date : 2007-12-31

http://doublewracing.spaces.live.com

Back to top Go down

What are we going to talk about now? - Page 5 Empty Re: What are we going to talk about now?

Post by Wyoming 1 Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:07 pm

246 post to race bug's 253 I am closing the gap
Wyoming 1
Wyoming 1

Number of posts : 679
Job/hobbies : keeping oil fund up
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyoming 1 Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:40 am

Mayor Feldmann' s quote of the day "that's privilaged information so consider yourself privilaged." lol! Throw up some specs on that drill press

Last edited by Wyoming 1 on Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wyoming 1
Wyoming 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Rooster Synthetics Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:31 am

i feel blessed from your words
Rooster Synthetics
Rooster Synthetics

Number of posts : 448
Job/hobbies : Union Heavy Equipment Operator/ Independent AMSOIL Dealer
Registration date : 2008-09-30

http://www.roostersynthetics.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyoming 1 Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:45 am

"Smart guys race them" Well leave that alone for now. The old thermometer stood at -0.04 this morningat 6:00 I tried to start my truck at 9:30 (forgot to plug it in last night ) and it said no way, no how, too cold so now I am in side on the computer for an hour or so, lucky for you guys I can spread some buggy intellect.
Wyoming 1
Wyoming 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Rooster Synthetics Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:53 am

TRUCKS ARE ALL PURPOSE not only do they get you buggy guys to the track the smart guys race them!!! cheers cheers
Rooster Synthetics
Rooster Synthetics

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:39 am

10-4 on going fast I think are's done a lot of passing to but didn't know how to stop affraid CRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by rangerracing722 Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:48 pm

smash the bugs smash the bugs sound better
rangerracing722
rangerracing722

Number of posts : 471
Job/hobbies : maintenance
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:00 pm

i don't know chevord i past u like you were standing still in the last enduro. now if i could only pass that red 744! Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by chevord Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:56 pm

what am I reading No sounds like you truck guys are given in I usely just set here and read but I cant deal with this Im just getting that truck broke in next your those enduros are mine,mine I say Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
chevord
chevord

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2008-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:03 pm

we might give you buggy guys a lot of crap but you guys put on a dame good show. a trophy truck would be a blast to drive. Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyoming 1 Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:06 pm

Funny how things work at our level the buggies are the glory and speed and viewed as high dollar and at the desert level the trophy trucks are the speed and glory and big dollars just goes to show what a couple of million $$$$$ will do.
Wyoming 1
Wyoming 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:42 pm

I would love to drive your buggy!!! I rode in a 16 buggy a few years ago and loved it. If i could have a truck and buggy i would. Just cant afford it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:08 pm

Thanks king I agree it is a different breed.More money in them bugs.I guess I don't want to work on a V.W. motor since in mech. class back in high school days The teacher would bring in the old bugs and we would strip them down body and motors. Then had to put them back together .Took the whole dang shop.No room for the other cars to work on.and we are talking 5 bays.that was the last time i was around bugs .I didn't know they still existed till the early 80 then they showed up on motor cycle frames as trikes.Now you fellas are showing me that they are still out there and half to admit making them sing.I have said this before if I had the money that the boy can race trucks and the old dad will attempt to race a buggy probably would not win but have a heck of lot of fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by KING coors Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:52 pm

look everybody i'm trying to be nice in the spirit of the holidays and you can bet on Dec. 26th i'm going to take the gloves off cause we can't make fun of the truck guys i mean that wouldn't be fair because we can't help it if they like trucks and not buggies because it take a special breed to drive the buggies you got to be able to think fast, make quick decisions and well if you've ever talked to a truck guy you understand don't you enough said Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year!!!! king santa
KING coors
KING coors

Number of posts : 374
Job/hobbies : electrician for Lucas Oil/buggy racing
Registration date : 2008-01-31

http://www.mooseknucklemotorsports.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyoming 1 Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:04 am

I would be affraid ofthat water cooled power
Wyoming 1
Wyoming 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Rooster Synthetics Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:32 am

I DO!!!!!!
Rooster Synthetics
Rooster Synthetics

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatguy_908 Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:29 am

If you truck guys drove a buggy, you'd throw rocks at those trucks. Very Happy anybody wont to drive mine Shocked
Fatguy_908
Fatguy_908

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Racebug1098 Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:32 am

King, words like that have never made friends! Evil or Very Mad
Racebug1098
Racebug1098

Number of posts : 637
Job/hobbies : Leaving Weaver in the dust!
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:46 pm

all you have to do is ask and i wont come back. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Racebug1098 Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:59 am

GET 'EM KING!
Racebug1098
Racebug1098

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyoming 1 Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:35 pm

Yeah we sure can't insult you guys enough to stay away
Wyoming 1
Wyoming 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:00 pm

you will never get rid of us. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyoming 1 Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:34 pm

Boy you truck Guys are like hemoroids just when you think there gone here comes another pain in the a$$ lol!
Wyoming 1
Wyoming 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:33 pm

I will admit that racebug has it lined out! but we as a rookie have a few races to do the same thing.Lets see we have 5 or 6 races under our belt and how many do you have racebug????Maybe some day we will get it lined out and keep up with the light weight buggys.with are tank.OOOOOOOOOO I forgot it is a dozer to make new track lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:27 pm

I don't think that MY truck was the only thing in the trees this year.Coors did you race against the trucks this year???If you did I don't remember where you placed against them study

Back to top Go down

Post by KING coors Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:40 pm

buggy buggy where are you the only reason why you can't see or talk to the buggy guys is because your too slow to catch up with us king
KING coors
KING coors

Back to top Go down

Post by Racebug1098 Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:38 am

What was that splat? was that your truck hitting a tree trying to keep up with the buggies? Suspect
Racebug1098
Racebug1098

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:26 pm

Where did all the bugs go??????????? I remember they don't have heaters to race in the snow!!!!! TRUCKS DO LOL LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:18 pm

here buggy buggy buggy SPLAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:23 am

did any body see the halftime show during the corr race on speed them go-karts sure do look like fun. lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyoming 1 Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:00 pm

Wow King if that's all it takes we would have had the truck guys over a year ago. lol! King I start that three phase deal on saturday.
Wyoming 1
Wyoming 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:48 pm

ha ha ha wow thats a great joke! Laughing Laughing truck talk has that abailty on some people. Laughing we can get ya in a truck and get your power back. Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by KING coors Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:38 pm

I had alot to say but my head is spining from all this truck talk. it has took my trash talk ability away I am power less someone help me silent king
KING coors
KING coors

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:43 pm

Thats RITE Very Happy We hall you buggys around REMEMBER lol! study

Back to top Go down

Post by Racebug1098 Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:20 pm

Ww are being over-runed by TRUCK guys!!! I got a joke for ya.... What is wrong with the truck classes?? They are full of trucks!!!!! lol!
Racebug1098
Racebug1098

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:01 pm

try twin city in charleston they had a trailer like mine for sale for a good price. their number is 217-345-7921

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:00 pm

lucky u hope i can find good trailer deal as soon as the uther guys ins, gets done

Back to top Go down

Post by Rooster Synthetics Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:40 pm

thought your car liked to be wedged into places? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Rooster Synthetics
Rooster Synthetics

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyoming 1 Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:19 am

O.K Need to keep my post #'S UP I sold my trailer at drews and scored a used 24ft enclosed needs a little love but at least my car will fit in it without having to wedge it
Wyoming 1
Wyoming 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyoming 1 Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:08 pm

In colo springs and pueblo I was in a tee shirt this weekend amazing what a few thousand feet will do. No I have not heard about any racing out here but would interested to go and see. Keep us posted
Wyoming 1
Wyoming 1

Back to top Go down

Post by chevord Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:16 pm

I was in the army in colorado springs for 3 years loved the winters out there with no humidity sister in law still lives in peublo she sai there doing some racing out there like were doing she getting me some info on it have you heard anything about it thanks everyone for the happy birthday no more grey hairs its falling out to fast for that
chevord
chevord

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2008-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyoming 1 Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:05 pm

I went to pueblo co and snapped a pic out the front of my truck going over Rabbit ears pass on the left side the snow is about level with the top of the car on the side of the road.
Wyoming 1
Wyoming 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:58 pm

we use those heaters in our big service truck. hopefully it burns up we need a new truck. dirk did your stripper show for your birthday party.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatguy_908 Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:10 pm

But can you say, miles and miles. happy b-day Dirk.

Last edited by Fatguy_908 on Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fatguy_908
Fatguy_908

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatguy_908 Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:05 pm

Had a ice storm once on open joist and rafters, put 4 big tarps over the house and fired 3 ready heaters up and went to have breakfast. came back to 4 flaming joist and a hole in the tarp, but the ice was melting. Smile
Fatguy_908
Fatguy_908

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:44 am

I was in omaha nebraska last january and it was -20 with the wind chill. it wasnt bad driving it it but when we started working holy crap. just got to remember the heat is in the tools. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Rooster Synthetics Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:10 am

coldest i ever been in was -28 without the windchill in eagle river wisconsin. we went up there snowmobiling. i had a 92 7.3 diesel and bought a new extension cord to plug it in up there. when i took it out of the back of the truck and started to unroll it all the outer coating broke off of it. we had to put our sleds in a shed with heat to get them started. once running though look out damn we had fun.
Rooster Synthetics
Rooster Synthetics

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyoming 1 Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:54 pm

I have to go south of Denver tommorow and I heard over in Loveland Colorado they got 60"s of snow in three days. So I will see
Wyoming 1
Wyoming 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyoming 1 Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:52 pm

8 is cold, coldest have seen is -30 the oil in the shocks that hold my doors shut and open on my utility truck were frozen and I had to force the doors open so i could work on a froze up water line. My gloves got wet and froze to my mag light. Yesterday I had to put the air compressor in the front seat for 20min so it would kick on. Coldest i ever worked outside was - 23 and at -23 the torpedo heater wouldn't fire so we had to take it inside let it warm up so we could use it to blow the on air comp all day so we could work after that day no more. Below zero.... I hide and turn off the phone.
Oh yeah "it's the dry cold"
Wyoming 1
Wyoming 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum