MAORA CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outstanding checks will bounce

2 posters

Go down

Outstanding checks will bounce Empty Re: Outstanding checks will bounce

Post by sterrett513 Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:52 pm

First of all I would like to say that I am not sure where some of your information came from. At the Banquet I told Debbie that I had stuff for her. She told me to give it to Brian. That is what I did. Before I left I put the stuff in Brian's car. I spoke to Debbie at the banquet and told her I would update her at the Monster Jam. I was not able to make it to the Monster Jam so I IM her on facebook
Sunday
3:12pm
Hi Debbie, I just wanted to let you know that I am still waiting for addresses from Brian to send checks to people that were not at the Banquet. Also there are still a lot of outstanding checks. As soon as everything clears I will let you know and send you the remaining balance of the checking account. The taxes are still in the works.
3:13pm
I know that I had told you at the Banquet I would update you at the Monster Jam.
3:20pm
ok or if u want u can figure how much is left to clear an leave in acct an send remaining to me. That's up to u an Brian. On a side note we missed yall yesterday. Sorry to hear about Buddies mom--On Friday we buried Dirks aunt. So I am truly sorry for your loss an will pray for you all!

As you see here the new treasurer knew what was happening with the bank account. Could someone explain to me about the fraud thing? I would like to know what did I do that was classified as Fraud. There is paper work for all of the checks that have been written from January 2011-January 19, 2013. No checks have been written after the banquet. I was happy that I would not be the treasurer anymore because the drama would stop. But I guess I was wrong.

KING coors wrote:Lets get the story straight: For the past couple of days we, the President, Vice President, and Secretary, have been looking into our banking matters when Heather (the Secretary) went to make a deposit from MAORA's banquet only to find out that Samantha Sterrett had recently removed 3 people from the checking account and she did not mention it to anyone. Our account has been and always will require 4 signatures typically the treasurer, vice president, president, and secretary. As it stands now Samantha is the only person who can access or do anything with this account. As we all know Sam was out voted at the banquet therefore her term is immediately terminated following the meeting. If you look in our constitution and by-laws it plainly states that the term of each office shall begin with the new administration at the close of business at the Annual Meeting. Sam should have turned everything over to Debbie at the close of the meeting but she said that she forgot to bring her stuff (huh...) When I, Heather Bruner, went to bank and discovered this I did not deposit the money because only 1 person had control of MAORA's money and she is no longer an officer. Since going to the bank I have been in contact with 3 banks located in Cincinnati (OH), Anderson (OH), and New Albany (IN). Brian has been in contact with a bank in Indianapolis and this is what all the banks told us (they all told us the same thing): 1. Seeing as there is only one signature on the account (Sam's) there is not anything we can do with the money can't even remove it to put into another account. 2. The account has been locked. 5/3 Bank locked the account (not me) because Samantha Sterrett told them that all officers were being removed and replaced. Per the Winter Meeting she is the only officer being replaced. 3. I, Heather, now have to go through a process of proving the removal of Samantha before MAORA can receive their money back. 4. Once the papers are turned in 5/3 Bank will be sending it to their legal department to straighten everything out and possibly pressing charges against her for fraud. So now Sam if you want to be like this thats fine but I will not have you bashing me on the internet for something you done and caused Sam this has nothing to do with me not liking you and everything to do with MAORA's money not Sam's money....If anyone has questions feel free to call any officer for more in depth info if you need. But this is the deal me, Heather, and Brian have both received the same info. from our banks so he will agree with me...President: Brian Daffron (317)840-7507, Secretary: Heather Bruner (812)633-1092, Vice President: David Bruner (812)267-9647...Just to let everyone know if you do in fact have a check bounce call me, Heather, and we will make adjustments to reimburse you otherwise please hold your checks until further notice. Thank you
sterrett513
sterrett513

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2010-09-20

http://www.maoraracing.us, www.dunebuggiesinc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KING coors Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:01 pm

Lets get the story straight: For the past couple of days we, the President, Vice President, and Secretary, have been looking into our banking matters when Heather (the Secretary) went to make a deposit from MAORA's banquet only to find out that Samantha Sterrett had recently removed 3 people from the checking account and she did not mention it to anyone. Our account has been and always will require 4 signatures typically the treasurer, vice president, president, and secretary. As it stands now Samantha is the only person who can access or do anything with this account. As we all know Sam was out voted at the banquet therefore her term is immediately terminated following the meeting. If you look in our constitution and by-laws it plainly states that the term of each office shall begin with the new administration at the close of business at the Annual Meeting. Sam should have turned everything over to Debbie at the close of the meeting but she said that she forgot to bring her stuff (huh...) When I, Heather Bruner, went to bank and discovered this I did not deposit the money because only 1 person had control of MAORA's money and she is no longer an officer. Since going to the bank I have been in contact with 3 banks located in Cincinnati (OH), Anderson (OH), and New Albany (IN). Brian has been in contact with a bank in Indianapolis and this is what all the banks told us (they all told us the same thing): 1. Seeing as there is only one signature on the account (Sam's) there is not anything we can do with the money can't even remove it to put into another account. 2. The account has been locked. 5/3 Bank locked the account (not me) because Samantha Sterrett told them that all officers were being removed and replaced. Per the Winter Meeting she is the only officer being replaced. 3. I, Heather, now have to go through a process of proving the removal of Samantha before MAORA can receive their money back. 4. Once the papers are turned in 5/3 Bank will be sending it to their legal department to straighten everything out and possibly pressing charges against her for fraud. So now Sam if you want to be like this thats fine but I will not have you bashing me on the internet for something you done and caused Sam this has nothing to do with me not liking you and everything to do with MAORA's money not Sam's money....If anyone has questions feel free to call any officer for more in depth info if you need. But this is the deal me, Heather, and Brian have both received the same info. from our banks so he will agree with me...President: Brian Daffron (317)840-7507, Secretary: Heather Bruner (812)633-1092, Vice President: David Bruner (812)267-9647...Just to let everyone know if you do in fact have a check bounce call me, Heather, and we will make adjustments to reimburse you otherwise please hold your checks until further notice. Thank you
KING coors
KING coors

Number of posts : 374
Job/hobbies : electrician for Lucas Oil/buggy racing
Registration date : 2008-01-31

http://www.mooseknucklemotorsports.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Outstanding checks will bounce Empty Outstanding checks will bounce

Post by sterrett513 Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:59 pm

I just wanted to let everyone know that if you have recently cash a MAORA check or if you have one that is not cashed yet they will bounce. Due to your President Brain Daffron, Vice President Dave Bruner and Secretary Heather Bruner the bank has put a hold on the account. At the Banquet Debbie Carlen was named as the new treasurer. When there is a new treasurer voted in the old treasurer waits till all the outstanding checks are cashed then the account is closed and the remaining balance is sent by check to the new treasurer. But since MAORA's Secretary Heather Bruner does not like me she now has the bank account being put on hold. Nothing can be cashed. So if you do get a charge from your bank due to a MAORA check then you need to speak to the Secretary Heather Bruner about it.
sterrett513
sterrett513

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2010-09-20

http://www.maoraracing.us, www.dunebuggiesinc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum