MAORA CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

king of the mountain

2 posters

Go down

king of the mountain Empty Re: king of the mountain

Post by Fatguy_908 Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:04 am

Evenings and weekends, Im working in the shop most of the time.
Fatguy_908
Fatguy_908

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:30 pm

when is a good time to call you

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatguy_908 Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:08 pm

Call me 317-856-9243 , Brian, AKA fatguy
Fatguy_908
Fatguy_908

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:26 pm

Fatguy_908 wrote:WOW! thats cool, Id love to go there with my 10 car. I heard over 300 miles of logging roads down there. maybe Ill call and see If they have other races there. Smile Tacoguy are you coming to the banquet. We need a spoke person and class rep for the sxs.

i wouldnt mind being a calss rep for the sxs there is a lot we need to go over for this class and i need to talk to spencer and everyone about ruels and what not and it needs to all be in pacle before the series evan starts no changing in the mid season unless its a big safty conserns would probaly need to talk to someone on the phone befor the meeting to let them kinda know were i think the hole sxs class is going for i guess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:46 pm

i might be there just depends on if anythang comes up

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatguy_908 Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:54 pm

WOW! thats cool, Id love to go there with my 10 car. I heard over 300 miles of logging roads down there. maybe Ill call and see If they have other races there. Smile Tacoguy are you coming to the banquet. We need a spoke person and class rep for the sxs.
Fatguy_908
Fatguy_908

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:34 pm

to see the episode that was on the outdoor chanal you can see it at www.dirttraxtv.com it is really cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:04 pm

here is the pov video form the race it only goes about half a lap it looks flat but the hole time we are going up and down the mountain

king of the mountain Th_Untitled

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:10 pm

The race was at brimstone recreation’s in Huntsville TN it was crazy in the first lap the guy from KY who races with us in April rolled 3 times down the first be rocky hill and a couple others broke on the first lap I think only 8 or so finished out of the 16 we put it on its side going up a hill and was able to flip it back over we couldn’t have anyone help us except in the pits or you would get DQ they wanted it to be a drive/ passenger challenge out on the cores we took it easy most of the race and pitted a lot just to check things over to make sure it was going to hold up to it and not brake on the trail we probably could have had another place or 2 but we wanted to make sure we finished but now we know what to do for next time and we want to run more endero type races so maybe well get some more to come out for your guises enderos

Back to top Go down

Post by gochenour322 Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:41 am

whoa congrats on that by the look of the pics looks like it was crazy. where was this at ?
gochenour322
gochenour322

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Back to top Go down

king of the mountain Empty king of the mountain

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:16 pm

Well after a complete successes at the king of the mountain im living my teryx even more. We ended up placing 5 I think didn’t brake anything but some plastics and dented up the skid plate really good and front bumper on all the rocks and even cars they had us climb over on the 5 mile loop we finished 10 or 11 laps at 4hr and 10 min or so I think im still haven’t seen any final results so now we are planning on doing some more races like this also so we are going to try and hit one of the GNCC races next month and for next year

king of the mountain Beforrace

king of the mountain After1

king of the mountain Logs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down