Mini Buggy Rules for Maora/TREC

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mini Buggy Rules for Maora/TREC

Post by Rooster Synthetics on Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:10 pm

And Chris is also going to be sponsored by rooster synthetics for the trec and MAORA series'.
Rooster Synthetics

Number of posts : 448
Job/hobbies : Union Heavy Equipment Operator/ Independent AMSOIL Dealer
Registration date : 2008-09-30

View user profile http://www.roostersynthetics.com

Back to top Go down

Post by atvnut on Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:02 am

any schedule up for this years events Smile

atvnut

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:29 am

Good deal! It looks like everything is falling into place for me to race the majority of the TREC races and a few of the MAORA races.

Quit breaking the cars and it won't be a challenge to keep 3 running! Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneman on Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:56 am

Team Stoneman plans to hit as many trec/maora races as possible next yr.
Keeping 3 cars running is a major task.

stoneman

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hyde on Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:25 pm

Get 3 mini or sxs to come to every race for a year & the class will grow big time

hyde

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-05-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pjohnson66 on Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:08 am

There is not really any set rules yet for the mini buggies. im working on a set of updated rules and classes for the cars at my track in Bedford IN. I hope to have three cars ready to race maora, trec, and the races here in Bedford next year one of which would fit in with your car nicely a friends girlfriend will be driving it. That car is almost finished. There is two or three other cars locally that plans to run as well. Stoneman has three cars and there is one in Cincy. Im trying hard to push the minis so we get more cars and with plenty of good races here in the midwest. Im not sure where maora will go on rules for the mini's yet I hope to talk to Brian soon. I do know maora does basic safety rule that all cars and drivers must adhere to they are good rules to live by for safety and not super hard to live with. As far as utv rules i think they may have some for those but not sure. It take three cars to make a class in maora and just about any where else. Hope to see you at the races next year. Stoneman got the mini's started in the trec races so he knows the rules there i seen him post about some saftey rules before. Here in Bedford we plan some granprix style woods races and some short course races if i can get a new track built in time. The old track was only good for bikes and quads not really good for caged cars so it goes away and hopefully a new one built that is better. bikes will get a seperate track maybe. Maora has some really good tracks to races on and also has enduro races. So tell all your friends to get a mini.

pjohnson66

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2010-07-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mini Buggy Rules for Maora/TREC

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:45 pm

I'm a long time lurker over here. I come from the world of Rally racing and CORR/WSORR/TORC. Just relocated to Milwaukee this year and would like to run my mini buggy/Stadium Lite in Maora or TREC next year. I've spoken to a few people about Maora mini buggies and it seems there are never enough buggies that show up.

I designed this back in '07 for Tech. I "acquired" it this summer and am just about done prepping it for the next season.

I haven't been able to find any real rules for either series. Width? Length? Min Weight? etc.

Car measures 63.75" wide. Engine is a built Vanguard 479cc twin. Will that be too wide to run in the UTV class in TREC?

Who all will be running a mini buggy next year? What is the typical HP range?

Any thoughts? I would appreciate any help possible.

Thanks,
Chris Coughlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top