MAORA CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mini-buggies

2 posters

Go down

Mini-buggies Empty Re: Mini-buggies

Post by pjohnson66 Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:12 am

Should be a fast engine. Everything i have read about them is positive and they seem to race test them.

pjohnson66

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2010-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:24 pm

connecting rod broke got a holtz stage 3 coming i'm planning on going to badlands

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneman Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:38 am

Im the dude with the pilots and revolt from the Marengo race.
You should checkout the trec race at Badlands Off road in Attica,IN. Sept 11th.
I will be there with all my toys. They have a utv class also. I think some of the MAORA guys will be there also.

What was the problem with your other motor?

stoneman

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Mini-buggies Empty next race with side by sides

Post by Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:19 pm

let me know when the next race that utv are going to show up got new motor to break in i'm the ala guy

Back to top Go down

Mini-buggies Empty Mini-buggies

Post by pjohnson66 Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:29 pm

I have been talking with a chassis builder out west and he has designed a mini-buggy chassis that can be used in racing here in the midwest. He is working on the first one right now which is his car and is being set up for the desert so its a little bigger. We have discussed the cars that can be used here in different types of racing short course, and enduro, with maora and woods type racing with some of the xc series around the midwest. these cars will be smaller and can be setup narrow for woods or can be widened out for the maora type racing making it a dual purpose car. They should be availible a little later this year. We will be building at least two cars for 2011 and my son may as well when he returns from school next August plus a friend who has bought a car and is rebuilding it now. The hopes are to build the class for theses cars in different series and give team Stoneman a run for the money lol. come on utv and mini-buggy lovers lets get things rolling for a big 2011 and for some of you the rest of 2010. there are plenty of you utv guys around here already so come out to the races and help these series like maora that are working hard to grow the small car classes. Team stoneman has three cars and is setting the bar for the mini-buggy class. and there was a utv driver who towed from Alabama at marengo. come on midwest drivers the lucas series has a gate full at the races out west and good racing lets do it here. There was a utv woods race in Brazil IN. this past sat. evening and maora racing at jasonville in august as well as another woods race in Waveland IN. on different weekends plenty of good racing right here in the good ol midwest. and im sure there are other races as well.

pjohnson66

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2010-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down