MAORA CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

show off time

3 posters

Go down

show off time Empty Re: show off time

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:25 pm

we all have 4 wheels that means we fit in lol lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Racebug1098 Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:09 am

nope, not really. its just 4x4 stuff.
Racebug1098
Racebug1098

Number of posts : 637
Job/hobbies : Leaving Weaver in the dust!
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:01 am

us to be a lot of jeeps and buggy type vehicles there i was told what happened???They let the bikes and quads in do they not?what i have seen on T.V.

Back to top Go down

Post by Racebug1098 Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:43 pm

They HATE buggies down there! I've seen a buggy climb it a couple years ago. They said I could but I would be classed with the 1300+ HP cars, so i declined Rolling Eyes I camped there for gravelrama before and drove my "street legal" buggy around the campground all weekend, and got dirty looks from everyone. You got it right snowman, damn truck guys! Laughing
Racebug1098
Racebug1098

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyoming 1 Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:12 am

Back in the day when the "bug in" was held at the Gravelrama grounds we always wanted to run on the big eliminator but no 2 wheel drives allowed. They said we would tear it up. they were right we would have TORE IT UP I think they were scared our 4 cyl two wheel drives would make all there v8 4wd's look bad. darn truck guys!
Wyoming 1
Wyoming 1

Number of posts : 679
Job/hobbies : keeping oil fund up
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by wcline Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:40 am

Racebug, I would say they are shorter, but you get to runs. The 2009 Tough Track schedule can be pulled up at http://www.coshoctoncountyfair.org/rtsched06.html

The Athens County Fair schedule on this site shows the address incorrectly. It shows Athens County Fair, Logan, OH. It should be Athens County Fair, Athens, OH.

I think Athens will be the last one I run this year, unfortuntely! I am having transmission problems. We drained the oil from the transmission last night and it was yellowish in color with lots of metal shavings. The gearing seems to be fine in 1st through 4th, but reverse locks up. This stinks! I definitely named my car right-High Maintenance!

I hope to see many of you guys come race with us in Southeast Ohio!
wcline
wcline

Number of posts : 6
Job/hobbies : Finance/racing-the need for speed
Registration date : 2009-04-24

http://www.highmaintenanceraceteam.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Racebug1098 Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:16 am

wcline, let me know when and where the ohio races are! Would you say they are about the same as one lap or so on our short course?
Racebug1098
Racebug1098

Back to top Go down

Post by Racebug1098 Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:10 am

Thats cool, I'm still lookin into it, not to sure if they will even let a 2-wheel drive enter in their show. Once I heard that, I felt like telling them what they could do with their 4-wheel drives No But I'll see what else they have to say first.
Racebug1098
Racebug1098

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:49 pm

gravelrama i have heard that a lot in my past days the first time was in 77 when a good friend of mine at that time was running there and his dad done the hill in his jeep.But unfortunate i have never made it there myself.would love to go and take old Jim just for his story's and the smile on his face,But he said that if he goes back he wants to take (DIRT FARMER ) back and do the hill again just for the books HE HE .Race bug I do not know how far it is from here and don't want to drive buss that far to show.but would do it if I can aford it.

Back to top Go down

show off time Empty Tough Track Racing

Post by wcline Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:11 pm

There are several tough track races that are going on over the next couple of months in Ohio if anyone is interested. There is one August 10, 2009 (Monday night) in Athens, OH at the Athens County Fairgrounds. These are short timed courses that are alot of fun. If anyone is interested, I will post additional dates, times and locations. There's a "production class" and a "non-production class" It would be great to see you guys run with us at some of the tough tracks.
wcline
wcline

Number of posts : 6
Job/hobbies : Finance/racing-the need for speed
Registration date : 2009-04-24

http://www.highmaintenanceraceteam.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Racebug1098 Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:48 am

I was thinkin about puting my buggy in a car show at Gravelrama (a 4-wheel drive race) that really pulls a crowd. It is right down the street from my house. It is the weekend after casey.
Racebug1098
Racebug1098

Back to top Go down

show off time Empty show off time

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:48 pm

Ok buggy people lets get down and show off are stuff to the people that do not make it to the races .Any ideas on what to do since the circuit is on its down hill run with 3 races remaining.Parades ,car shows ,?????? HELP keep MAORA alive and invite or what ever it takes to bring in the crowd.Or new racers,We are here to grow.Let me know if you need a truck at any event .There is not much left to are's but still willing to bring it and talk to the people

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down